Wednesday, March 11, 2009

not an adventure, but an update.

So i tried exercising for the first time since i got out here in October (minus the painful travesty that was my first lesson in snowboarding and hiking at Bear Lake). I failed. I mean, i persisted, but ultimately failed. I'm a fattie, y'all. Erin has an exercising thingie in my room, and its awesome. I can lift approximately 20 pounds, without over-exerting myself. I suffered through 40 reps, minus the 20 "sit ups" before i planned to conquer the exercise machine.

....i think it laughed at me a little this morning.

I've started to exercise because i want to climb a fourteener this summer and that's something that you really can't just wake up on a Sunday morning and decide to do. http://www.14ers.com/. the ones listed under "The Front Range" are the ones closest to me. Apparently you can hike one in a day, but I don't know man...

In other notes, I scored a job as a gymnastics camp counselor. Itr starts in May, but its also another reason to get into shape. My birthday is also this friday (!!!!) and i'll be 26. I guess my friend Mackenzie was put in charge of activity planning- this scares me a little, haha.

Alright, enough of an update. I should go get owned by the Exercise Machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment