Friday, March 27, 2009

Monday is going to RULE.

Had my phone interview with Kaplan today. I guess it went well- I have a second interview on Monday. After that- I have an interview with Renaissance Adventures, a live-action role-playing day camp for nerdkids. I'm sure my father will have lots of comments regarding this job :). LARPing for a living...Andy K will be proud.

The awesome thing is that I am fully qualified for both. The one is an administrative/public job and the other involves me playing with kids in a theatrical manner all day (in the Boulder foothills!!!!!). I'll be able to get my serious on, and then be able to play. The best of both worlds.

I'm feeling much better. Being able to write about troubles is way more refreshing and therapeutic than complaining about it all day to Erin, Mike and Marylou (and those others who wind up in the mix). I'm sure they are really sick of "woe-is-me-Corrin", too. I know I am...I've also been in contact with a few people regarding acting jobs and other theater stuff. I can honestly say that for the first time since leaving Pittsburgh in October, i'm starting to feel that at-home feeling occasionally again (which is better than never feeling it).

Today Mike is coming up and we are going to head to Oskar Blue's (our friend Tim's brewery, er- the one he works at) to try a coconut-infused chub. I'm pretty excited about this. I like beer and Colorado has a lot of it and it is good. Craft brewer is on my list of dream occupations.

Have a good weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. you goofball- we are always here for you :) in the ways we can be- so just keep on keepin your chin up - lil' freakbag. I am just going to start calling you Sanita when you wig out momentarily and then call you princess Snowball when you're back to your calm super chill self :) lol ha ha

    no worries - complain away - that's what friends are for :)

    ReplyDelete